Please enter the tracking number below.(The order confirmation email available)
The tracking status might take a few hours to be updated, please wait patiently.
TIPS: Our goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers, please identify our products!
- 😊 You can return items for a refund or exchange within 30 days.
- 🚢 Shipping >> Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- 😍 98.8% Of Customers Buy 2 Or More 😍
- 9000+ Happy Customers
- 💳 Fast refund >> 100% guaranteed refund.
- ⚡Address: 3525 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 90503
The Arctic P9 Telescope was invented by Johns Hopkins University. The purpose of this study is to achieve maximum magnification at the smallest effective aperture while ensuring the luminous flux and resolution angle of the telescope. This telescope is the first attempt to use nano-etching technology, nano-array technology, mesoporous assembly technology, thin-film mosaic technology, and nano-optical materials to make the flatness error of the lens reach 10nm. The luminous flux reaches 30 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The resolution angle is 47 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The maximum magnification reached 300 times. This is the first monocular to achieve this magnification and clarity on such a small scale.
If there are no terrain obstacles, you can easily observe people or things miles away.The telescopic anti-shake system and special tripod 3D gyroscope make the telescope's field of view very stable when it reaches a magnification of hundreds of times. Its performance is even much better than most astronomical telescopes with thousands of dollars.
The shell is made of a titanium alloy with higher specific strength and weighs only 0.62 pounds. After retracted, the length is only 6 inches, and you can easily put it in a backpack or pocket when hunting, traveling, or camping.Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design
Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust, and debris and ensure the living waterproof function.
Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers
A handheld and must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance, and traveling
Compatible with all mobile phones on the market.
(Optional tripod pictured above)
MONOCULAR TELESCOPE SPECIFICATIONS
- Magnification: 10-300X40
- Prism Type: BAK-S1
- Objective lens coating: FMC
- Prism system: BAK-S1 Prism
- Field of view: 360ft/1000yds
- Weight of monocular: 0.62 pounds
- Beauty is everywhere! Let's capture them, record them, and share it with all other people!
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
We ship to worldwide
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends).
- If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have warehouses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia, which can be shipped to your home within 7 days at the earliest